Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PINK Semi-Annual Sale Clearance 2011

a SALE and a REVIEW
Mine all mine... just kidding ~ you can have some :)
Hello dolls ~ listed a whole bunch of things on Yardsellr. Velour pants, boyfriend sweats, vintage flare pants, lacie thongs, limited edition bling pants, hoodies, the list goes on and on. All colors. All sizes. All deeply discounted. All good!


My review of the PINK semi-annual sale online: 
UGH
Utter lack of design. The collection released for this spring was very, very basic. And not in a good way. The theme is a boring print with no graphics: white print LOVE and black print PINK. You'll find these black and white words stamped on boyfriend pants, hoodies, t-shirts, and shorts. 

PINK designers, are you guys out of ideas or out of your minds or what? You guys do NOT get paid to come up with... nothing. I'm not 11 years old, so I actually remember the glory days of PINK. Collections like rock and roll, save the planet, University of Pink, skull and lace, rainbow patches, rock the vote - that s*** is HOT. Stop being sad sacks &
make us something great again!
I can think of about 20 kick ass themes off the top of my head, but I'm not telling. Unless you pay me. Then I'll sing like a canary.

To sum it all up:

VS gives you 1 option: the current season's collection. The problem: you rarely fall in love with a particular season's entire collection. Any collection has a couple of must-have's, lots of whatever's, and some hell-no's. 

At my shop, what you see are the must-have's from a set of collections spanning several seasons. My specialty is rare and out of stock PINK stuff. Click here to access a wider variety of clothes than on the Victoria's Secret website. I'm adding more every day. Bet you don't have this!
Hottest bling hoodie EVER. The skull is made of GIGANTIC rhinestones. My fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment