Thursday, June 9, 2011

Product Review: PINK Boyfriend Sweat Pants

Review of Victoria's Secret PINK Boyfriend Pants / Sweats
Mmmm purple. Yummy.
 Hello Dolls! While on vacay, I tried out boyfriend sweats for the first time!
I know, I know... so late on the boyfriends train. What can I say? I was obsessed with the MVP yoga line!
I am NOT the only VSPink lover out there who has actually not tried them. So if you already know about the wonders of boyfriends--just hop yourself over here & see how crazy my clearance sale prices are. Less than $30 with FREE SHIPPING. Yes, I said it. Free.
New to boyfriends?
--> Most Comfortable style of casual pants on the market. Women's pants are designed to hug us in curvy places because that's cute & all. But you have got to experience pants that actually don't constrict you... anywhere! If you buy the size of pants that you normally wear, they won't be SO baggy that they look weird. The looseness lets air circulate, which is healthy for your skin. And there is nothing masculine about adorable VSPink designs. You're not sacrificing any femininity when you relax in these. If you wear actual men's pants... you're sacrificing :) 
Heavenly soft fabric with a nice weight to it, which prevents bunching up or weird wrinkling.
I KNOW what you're thinking now... why the giant butt area?! LOL it will not be a problem if you choose your regular size; the fabric will drape properly. No diaper effect :)
That boxer-style back was holding me back, but I'm so glad I gave them a shot. Now I can't take them off. You won't either. Especially if you live with someone who wants the house to feel like Alaska 24/7!
If you love wearing fitted clothes like I do, you should definitely take a leap of faith. At the prices that I'm selling them for, you can't go wrong. For some of them, I have matching hoodies, too :) If you're looking for something you don't see, send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment