Thursday, May 19, 2011

Victoria's Secret SEMI-ANNUAL SALE starts

Yes, dolls, it is here ~ the semi-annual sale has BEGUN!
Am I the only one who feels like this?
Tragically, it is only online at the moment, and it is only for bras and panties... but if you have been stalking a full-priced bra and waiting for this sale, NOW is your time to pounce.

Of course, it all depends on the line, size, and color. If you can guess that your line/size/color combo will not be very popular, you have the option of waiting for a cheaper price during the markdown period.

As for me, I have been in desperate need - ok, maybe desperate want - of more of my all-time favorite bras. I won't say what they are (you all are the competition!), but I will say that I am about to hit the PURCHASE button... right now! If my picks get marked down, I can do a price adjustment later.
Mmmm who wears heels to shop that much? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment